*This workshop has been cancelled due to low registrations*
Thanks for your interest! Let us know if you're interested in more courses on this topic. Email our Education Coordinator, Chenelle at email@example.com
What Your Bookkeeper Isn’t Telling You: The surprisingly simple path to financial clarity
Who should take this workshop?
This session is for those business owners trapped in the vicious cycle who want out from under the stress of financial literacy cloudiness. Don’t worry, it’s not an accounting lesson! We’ll strip it back to the barebones of business owners’ financial needs: walk away knowing how to evolve from financial frustration (and the screaming headache that comes with it), to setting the stage for the next round of growth.
What will you learn?
As a business owner, you probably don’t love the numbers aspect of your business. You started it without a financial background and kinda (read: totally) ignored accounting early on, passing everything off to your bookkeeper, and why wouldn’t you...accounting sucks. It worked for a while but now you’ve grown and are losing sleep not getting the numbers you need. What’s worse, you may not even know exactly what you need, you just know you’re not getting it. And so the vicious cycle continues. When financial literacy is ignored, a plateau is inevitable.
By the end of this session you will learn:
- Your financial blind spots as a business owner and why accounting seems so painful to deal with
- Typical avoidance strategy adopted by most business owners when it comes to their books
- Understand “accounting hygiene” – accounting basics you need in place to have successful relationships with banks, CRA, business partners, and investors.
- An “accounting hygiene” tool to walk away with – gain a crystal clear and simple plan to follow that will get your accounting foundation solidly in place.
- Difference between “accounting hygiene” and usable, understandable insights.
- How to instruct your bookkeeper to deliver information to you in a format you can understand and use.
- Create an action plan to start moving your business’ financial needle in the right direction.