Debbie Hicks, B.Sc, DSH Consulting | President
Former President of the Southern Interior Construction Association (SICA) in BC for 22 years, with a comprehensive education background (Diploma in Business Administration, Bachelors of Science, teaching credential, and MBA in progress) learning has always been at the core of Debbie's career. During her time with SICA, she worked with a range of industry stakeholders including the buyers of construction services, architects, engineers, and contractors, coordinating and providing industry advocacy and education. Recent experience as the owner Rep for the construction of Kelowna Yacht Club's new Clubhouse has provided an additional perspective. Debbie's extensive experience in construction industry both as a stakeholder and educator make her uniquely qualified as a trainer and facilitator. With her energetic and dynamic instructional style, you won't want to miss an opportunity to train with Debbie!
- CCDC 14 & 15: Managing the Uniqueness of Design Build
- CCDC 5A/5B: Construction Management Keys to Success | Live, ONLINE
- CCDC Contracts: Supplementaries & Non-Standard Clauses | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Construction 101 | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Construction Industry Ethics | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Managing CCDC Contracts for Project Success | LIVE, ONLINE Training