VICA Bursary Program
The VICA Bursary Program was developed as part of our continued commitment to workforce development in the construction industry. In partnership with the Construction Foundation of BC — our charity foundation — we proudly award four (4) bursaries annually to Vancouver Island students in apprenticeship and community college construction foundations programs.
Successful applicants must be:
- An individual enrolled at Camosun College, VIU or North Island College, and
- In a construction foundations program or
- Level 1, 2, 3, 4 of a construction apprenticeship, and
- Continuing on his or her studies in construction
- Priority will be given to applicants living and working on Vancouver Island
The VICA Bursary Program awards four bursaries of up to $1000 during each calendar year.
- Spring Awards (2)
- Applications due March 30th
- Successful applicants will be advised of the award by April 30th
- Fall Awards (2)
- Applications due August 30th
- Successful applicants will be advised of the award by September 30th