Gold Seal Certification
Gold Seal Exam
The exam is offered 4 times each year: in January, April, June and October.
- The exam is offered 4 times each year: in January, April, June and October
- Learn more about the exam on the Gold Seal Website
Contact Gold Seal
Visit the Gold Seal Certification website for more information. If you do not find the answers you’re looking for, you can contact Gold Seal:
- Gold Seal Website https://www.cca-acc.com/workforce-excellence/gold-seal/
- By email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- By phone at 613-240-3933 or 613-983-9456
What is Gold Seal Certification?
Applicants require a combination of industry experience, education and training to challenge the Gold Seal exam and, if successful, to become Gold Seal Certified (GSC).
The Gold Seal Certification program certifies estimators, foremen, owner’s construction managers, project managers, safety practitioners and superintendents working in, or with, Canada’s non-residential construction industry. When you earn your Gold Seal Certified (GSC) or Professional, Gold Seal Certified (P.GSC) credential, you demonstrate excellence through certified experience and nationally-recognized validation of your skills, competence and knowledge.
Standard of Excellence
The Canadian Construction Association’s (CCA) Gold Seal Certification program establishes, administers and continuously improves national professional certification standards for construction management; certifies construction management professionals working in the industrial, commercial, institutional and civil infrastructure sectors against these national standards; AND promotes accredited education and training for construction management professionals.
Gold Seal Certified (GSC) construction management professionals have attained the highest standard of excellence in the industry, have proven industry experience and are held in the highest regard. Companies that employ GSC professionals are seen as leaders for their commitment to quality and excellence through education, training, and continual skill development.
How Potential Applicants Can Get Started
- Attend/listen to the monthly Gold Seal Webinar
- Gold Seal application guide to understand the requirements
- Competency self-assessment tool for your designation to understand what competencies are tested in the exam
- Ready to apply? Visit the Gold Seal Website, “How to apply” page for more information.
- Questions? Contact the GSC team in Ottawa: by email at email@example.com; by phone at 613-240-3933 or 613-983-9456
Professional, Gold Seal Certification (P.GSC)
The P.GSC credential is the highest form of certification in the Gold Seal Certification program. It is a great opportunity for those who are already Gold Seal Certified looking to further enhance their capabilities, learn new skills and earn additional credibility in the industry. The P.GSC credential ensures that experienced certified practitioners demonstrate a biennial commitment to professional development activities, community support, industry advocacy and continued education in the management of construction. Learn more about P.GSC and apply on the Gold Seal Website