Phil Perry, B.Sc., Perry Educational Services Ltd. | President
Phil has worked in construction for 30+ years. For the last 13 years, he’s been teaching post-secondary Construction Management courses and delivering training for construction associations across the country. Phil is also an instructor for the University of Alberta's Construction Management Certificate Program. In his spare time, Phil is a Master Course Facilitator for a National Sports Organization and chaired their National Coaching/Instructional Program for four years. He was the recipient of the 2018 IG Wealth Management Community National Coaching Certification Program (NCCP) Coach Developer Award.
- CCDC 2 Deep Dive: Read the Full Contract | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Construction Drawings 101 | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Getting Paid & Managing the Cash Flow | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Managing Change in Construction | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Managing Shop Drawings, Samples and Submittals | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Specifications 101 | Live, ONLINE