- Gold Seal Credits: 1
- Licensed Residential Builder CPD Points: 7
Bluebeam Revu: Basics | LIVE, ONLINE Training
Gain the knowledge and skills to create, edit, markup, and collaborate on AEC documents using Bluebeam Revu.
2 Days, 3.5 Hours each day
Morgan Garry, BSc
$399.99 excl. GST
No events to show
This course will cover the basics and teach you the knowledge and skills to create, edit, markup, and collaborate on AEC documents Bluebeam Revu. Plus, you can get Bluebeam Certified! This is a Bluebeam Certified Course and you have the opportunity of becoming a Bluebeam Certified User by taking an exam after you successfully complete the training.
What Will You Learn?
Topics covered in this course:
- Interface and navigation
- Markup tools
- The tool chest
- The markups list
- PDF creation
- Document management
- Introduction to Studio
- Studio Sessions
- Studio Projects
Course Requirements (Technology & Participation)
You must make sure you have the following:
- Windows Computer & Bluebeam Revu 2020 (mandatory):
- You will need a fully functioning version of Bluebeam Revu 2020.
- Any Windows version is ok (Standard, CAD, or eXtreme). The Mac version will not work.
- If you have an older version, you can download a 2020 trial and install it ‘side by side’ your existing install. This will allow you to continue to use your older version without losing your license and you can use the new version to follow along in the training.
- You can download a free 30-day trial here: https://www.curtek.ca/bluebeam-trial
- 2 Screens: You will need TWO screens for the training to be effective
- The first screen needs to be a Windows computer with Bluebeam Revu 2020 installed.
- The second screen is to display the Zoom meeting (this could be a second monitor, a larger tablet (9" +) or a smart phone displayed on to a TV.
- Webcam (mandatory):
- This course will involve 100% on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content like slides or videos, and interacting via typing with questions or responses.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions:
- Please plan to be fully engaged in the class and clear your work schedule just as you would for attendance in an in-class program.
Live, Online, Instructor-led training, with a maximum class size of 15 students.
- This course is facilitated by the instructor on the Zoom platform. Access information will be provided to you in advance of the training.
- You will be expected to have your webcam on during the class and participate in group discussions and other activities with your instructor and classmates during the course.
- This course is delivered in partnership with local construction associations. You will be participating with a cohort of industry peers from across Canada.
- Full attendance and participation in all scheduled sessions is mandatory for course completion. If a student misses a class session, we are unable to transfer registration or provide a partial refund of the registration fees.
This course is delivered in partnership with local construction associations across Canada. You will be participating with a cohort of industry peers from multiple regions.
Course Credits Information
1 Gold Seal Credit