Troy DeGroot, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, UChapter2 | Owner
As a Bluebeam Certified Consultant, Bluebeam Certified Instructor, and Implementation Specialist, Troy travels the country training over 2,000 students annually with customized tools and workflows. It is these extensive and diverse training opportunities that have led to Troy being a requested annual presenter at AIA meetings, Bluebeam Academy and Bluebeam’s very own eXtreme Conference (XCON).
With over 20 years in the industry, Troy has cultivated a deep understanding of the requirements of customers, the needs of end users, common goals of management, and the capacities of the technology. He has led many companies through successful software implementations and training. Having served as the BIM Manager for a large multi-discipline engineering firm, he provides a broad understanding of the industry and the evolution of technology.
- Bitesize Bluebeam 1: Baseline Basics
- Bitesize Bluebeam 2: Basic Material Takeoffs & Estimates
- Bitesize Bluebeam 3: Advanced Material Takeoffs & Estimates| Live, ONLINE
- Bitesize Bluebeam 4: Document Management Best Practices | Live, ONLINE
- Bitesize Bluebeam 5: Collecting Field Data | Live, ONLINE
- Bitesize Bluebeam for Administrative Professionals | Live, ONLINE
- Bitesize Bluebeam for Civil Workflows | Live, ONLINE
- FREE! Bitesize Bluebeam Series - Info Session | Webinar