Learn how to get a grip on your work flow (including delegating tasks to others) and organise your digital and physical and workspaces for productivity. You'll walk away from this course with practical tools and a system to track all your priorities.
By the end of this course, you will learn how to:
- Better assess and execute workload priorities on a consistent basis
- Better organize yourself & your workspaces (physical & digital) for peak performance
- Make time in your schedule for the “important” vs the “urgent”
- Understand the importance of setting and achieving goals
- Know how to delegate effectively
- Apply techniques for overcoming procrastination
- Take control of the things that derail your productivity
- View the full course outline HERE
- Live, Online, Instructor-led training, with a maximum class size of 16 students.
- This course is facilitated by the instructor on the Microsoft Teams platform. Access information from the instructor will be provided to you in advance of the training.
- Two morning sessions (2 hours each) over two weeks.
- Week 1: Wednesday, September 16: 9:00am-11:00am
- Week 2: Wednesday, September 23: 9:00am-11:00am
- Attendance in both sessions is mandatory for course completion. *Please note that If a student misses a class session, we are unable to transfer registration or provide a partial refund of the registration fees.
Registration fee includes:
- In-depth student learning guide (provided digitally)
- Unlimited email and phone coaching with course instructor
This course is offered in partnership with the Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA).