In this course you’ll learn how to master the essentials of MS Teams. Discover how to get the most out of this tool designed to leverage your productivity and team collaboration.
By then end of this course you will be able to:
- Understand the benefits of using MS Teams to work collaboratively across a variety of devices
- Streamline communications - learn how to make effective use of Teams chat-based communication to share information in real time
- Collaborate on content - learn how to share files, meeting notes, track and manage teamwork with tools like Planner, and much more
- Foster teamwork by centralizing team related activities and discussions
- Organize. manage and participating in Teams virtual meetings
- View the full course outline HERE
- Live, Online, Instructor-led training, with a maximum class size of 16 students.
- Two morning sessions (2 hours each) over two weeks.
- Week 1: Wednesday, June 3: 9:00am-11:00am
- Week 2: Wednesday, June 10: 9:00am-11:00am
- Attendance in both sessions is mandatory for course completion. *Please note that If a student misses a class session, we are unable to transfer registration or provide a partial refund of the registration fees.
Registration fee includes:
- In-depth student learning guide (provided digitally)
- Unlimited email and phone coaching with course instructor
This course is offered in partnership with the Vancouver Regional Construction Association (VRCA).