VICA is partnering with the Employers’ Advisors Office to offer their FREE training for our members! We want to connect our members with the best resources available. The Employers Advisors Office provides all employers with free training, as well advice, assistance, and representation in all aspects of workers’ compensation.
This course will be held at the Employers’ Advisors Office training room in Victoria, located at #400- 3960 Quadra St. Registration is through the Employers' Advisors Office.
- Contact: Wendy Jones, Employers' Advisor for additional information and assitance with registration.
- Direct: 250-952-4157
- Registration on the EAO website HERE
Accident/Incident Investigation (Morning Seminar, 3.5 Hours)
This seminar will provide employers with information regarding when accident/incident investigations are required and how to conduct these types of investigations. Topics covered include:
- WorkSafeBC law and regulation regarding accident/incident investigations
- A practical guide to investigating accident/incidents
- Why thorough accident investigations are important
- Case studies will be used to emphasize the practical information
This course is ideal for Employers, Managers, Supervisors and members of the Joint OHS Committee who conduct or are involved in accident/incident investigations at the workplace.
How to register:
Email Chenelle or register below through the VICA store. Chenelle will then provide your information to the Employers Advisers Office when we register with them on behalf of all VICA members who plan to attend.