Pamela Bragg, Sarkany Management Inc. | Owner
Pamela is an accomplished senior-level executive with a proven track record as a strategic business partner. In her previous corporate career, she was an International HR Director for a multinational construction materials company.
Now the owner of Sarkany Management Inc., a Human Resources Consulting firm, Pamela offers a broad range of HR services focused on improving business performance. Her clients range from small open shop construction and construction materials companies to multinational road transport organizations, where she has proudly grown from a start-up to now supporting over 100 clients.
She holds a Graduate Certificate in Diversity & Inclusion from Stanford University and a Masters Certificate in Strategic Human Resources & Masters Certificate in Organizational Change.
Pamela is also a part of the Speakers Bureau for TEC Canada, a leadership development organization of over 1,400 chief executives, entrepreneurs, and business owners.
She is proud to be working with many Canadian associations and their member companies, including the BC Trucking Association, the Canadian Fuels Association, Roofing Contractors Association, the BC Road Builders, the Canadian Association of Fleet Supervisors, and more.
- Coaching & Mentoring | HR Series for Supers & Managers
- Conflict Resolution: Getting Along at Work | HR Series for Supers & Managers
- Effective Interviewing | HR Series for Supers & Managers
- Essential Rules for Successfully Onboarding New Employees | HR Series for Supers & Managers
- Hiring to Termination: HR Lifecycle of an Employee | HR Series for Supers & Managers
- Meaningful Performance & Development Conversations | HR Series for Supers & Managers
- The HR Basics | HR Series for Supers & Managers
- Workplace Culture | HR Series for Supers & Managers