Mark Scharf, BA, MHA
Mark recently retired from the University of Calgary where he was responsible for the delivery of capital projects across the organization entailing approximately 400 capital and renovation projects per year with an annual project spend of approximately $150M. During his 12-year tenure as Director the Project Management Office constructed nine new campus buildings, including major infrastructure renewals, new residence halls and a new library. With 30-plus years of public sector experience working in post-secondary and health-care organizations, Mark has been directly involved in procuring design and construction teams and negotiating and overseeing a wide variety of contract types including Design-Build, CM at Risk, Lump-Sum and performance-based engagements. Mark takes pride in building strong teams, mentoring the next generation of project professionals, and engaging diverse stakeholder groups to achieve outstanding results.
- CCDC 14 & 15: Managing the Uniqueness of Design Build
- CCDC 5A/5B: Construction Management Keys to Success | Live, ONLINE
- CCDC Contracts: Supplementaries & Non-Standard Clauses | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Managing CCDC Contracts for Project Success | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Project Delivery Methods | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Proposal Pursuit: Strategies for Success | LIVE, ONLINE Training