- Gold Seal Credits: 4
CM-Lean Certificate Program | LIVE, ONLINE Training
Learn how to transform your projects and organisation into lean operating systems! Completion of this 7-module training program also prepares you to challenge the AGC Certificate of Management – Lean Construction exam and earn the CM-Lean designation.
4 days, 8:00am-3:00pm
James Johnston, P. Eng.
$2,799.99 excl. GST
No events to show
Everyone related to the construction process has incentive to get the project done faster and at a lower cost - from the project owners who want to see tangible results for their investment to the contractors and designers who want to do their job well and move on to the next project. Lean Construction is based on the holistic pursuit of continuous improvements aimed at minimizing costs and maximizing value on a construction project.
To help contractors develop the knowledge needed to build lean, the Associated General Contractors of America (ACG) developed the Certificate of Management – Lean Construction (CM-Lean) program and designation.
of this 7-module training program also prepares you to challenge the AGC Certificate of Management – Lean Construction exam and earn the CM-Lean designation. All course work and the exam are now being offered in a virtual delivery format. Learn more: AGC’s Certificate of Management-Lean Construction
What Will You Learn?
Full program description with each module’s course outline available HERE
- Unit 1: Variation in Production Systems
- Unit 2: Pull in Production
- Unit 3: Lean Workstructuring
- Unit 4: The Last Planner® System
- Unit 5: Lean Supply Chain and Assembly
- Unit 6: Lean Design and Pre-construction
- Unit 7: Problem-solving Principles and Tools
Course fee includes* couriering hard-copy student manual directly to students.
*Please note: At checkout, an additional additional $75 fee for delivery of your course materials will apply to any of the following scenarios:
- Delivery to rural locations that require Canada Post and cannot accept couriered materials
- Delivery to the Gulf Islands
- Delivery to addresses outside of Vancouver Island or the Lower Mainland
Course Requirements (Technology & Participation)
This course requires face-to-face interaction and participation from both the instructor and students. In order to attend, you’ll must make sure you have the following:
- Computer or laptop with webcam (webcams are mandatory): This course will involve on-screen interaction with your instructor and classmates, reading/viewing on-screen content like slides or videos, and interacting via typing with questions or responses. For this reason, you must have a webcam and use a full computer/laptop, and we do not permit students to attend using a tablet or cell phone.
- A quiet space with minimal distractions: Please plan to be fully engaged in the class, and clear your work schedule just as you would for attendance in an in-class program.
Live, Online, Instructor-led training, with a maximum class size of 30 students.
- This course is facilitated by the instructor on the Zoom platform. Access information will be provided to you in advance of the training.
- You will be expected to have your webcam on during the class and participate in group discussions and other activities with your instructor and classmates during the course.
- Full attendance and participation in all scheduled sessions is mandatory for course completion. If a student misses a class session, we are unable to transfer registration or provide a partial refund of the registration fees.
This course is delivered in partnership with local construction associations across Canada. You will be participating with a cohort of industry peers from multiple regions.
Course Credits Information
4 Gold Seal Credits