*Please Note: this course has been discontinued by VICA and is no longer available to purchase.*
$39.99 excl. GST
No events to show
An inspection is a planned walk through of a workplace or work site. Inspections provide the opportunity to discuss health and safety issues with workers and supervisors, as well as identify hazards that have the potential to cause injury or illness. Routine inspections are a critical component of any health and safety program.
This course is designed to walk you through the process of performing inspections from the preparation stage all the way through to follow up.
What Will You Learn?
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Identify legislation pertaining to workplace inspections.
- Plan and prepare for an effective inspection.
- Identify hazardous conditions within the workplace.
- Report and recommend controls for identified hazards.
- Evaluate the effectiveness of completed recommendations
- Self-paced e-learning course with video and interactive quizzes
- About 45 minutes of self-paced instruction
- Final Test: Your course completion certificate will not be released until you successfully complete the final test with an 80% passing grade. Three failed attempts on the final test will trigger a failed course. In order to continue you must repurchase the course and begin again.
- Internet connection is required.
- Device Compatibility: PC, Mac, most mobile browsers
- This course works best with the Google Chrome internet browser
- Course access is not immediate. Please plan for up to 24-48 hours before you gain course access.
- You will receive an email from our Training & Education Team within 24-48 hours with login information and instructions on how to access your course.
- If you have purchased your course on a weekend or holiday, we will email you your access information within 24-48 hours of the next regular business day.
No Refunds or Cancellations
Online course orders and purchases are a final sale. Once your sale or order is placed, we cannot provide a refund or cancel your purchase. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct training before placing your order or making your purchase.
This course is offered through the Occupational Safety Group (OSG)* e-learning platform. *Formerly known as OLE (Online Learning Enterprises).