- Licensed Residential Builder CPD Points: 1
Manager & Supervisor Due Diligence
*Please Note: this course has been discontinued by VICA and is no longer available to purchase. *
$99.99 excl. GST
No events to show
This course will provide you with an understanding of the responsibilities and reasonable steps that need to be taken by managers and supervisors in order to ensure the protection of all workplace parties. You’ll learn what obligations and potential liabilities apply to company owners, managers, and supervisors, as well as the critical elements of a strong health and safety program.
What Will You Learn?
By the end of the course, you will learn about:
- What is Due Diligence?
- Internal Responsibility System
- Responsibility, Authority and Accountability
- Establishing Due Diligence
- Criminal Code of Canada
- Regulations Review
- Self-paced e-learning course with video and interactive quizzes
- About 1 hour of self-paced instruction
- Final Test: Your course completion certificate will not be released until you successfully complete the final test with an 80% passing grade. Three failed attempts on the final test will trigger a failed course. In order to continue you must repurchase the course and begin again.
- Internet connection is required.
- Device Compatibility: PC, Mac, most mobile browsers
- This course works best with the Google Chrome internet browser
- Course access is not immediate. Please plan for up to 24-48 hours before you gain course access.
- You will receive an email from our Training & Education Team within 24-48 hours with login information and instructions on how to access your course.
- If you have purchased your course on a weekend or holiday, we will email you your access information within 24-48 hours of the next regular business day.
No Refunds or Cancellations
Online course orders and purchases are a final sale. Once your sale or order is placed, we cannot provide a refund or cancel your purchase. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct training before placing your order or making your purchase.
This course is offered through the Occupational Safety Group (OSG)* e-learning platform. *Formerly known as OLE (Online Learning Enterprises).
Course Credits Information
Licensed Residential Builders: 1 CPD Point, Informal*
- *Disclaimer: CPD Points may be subject to change by BC Housing. Always verify CPD points for yourself.
- BC Housing Education Portal: https://www.bccsa.ca/index.php?id=119
- BC Housing Licensing & Consumer Services: https://www.bchousing.org/licensing-consumer-services/builder-licensing/