- Gold Seal Credits: 3
- Licensed Residential Builder CPD Points: 4
Learn how to successfully plan, manage, and administer projects from start to finish in this introductory course. Accessible on desktop, tablet, and mobile devices.
$150.00 excl. GST
ElearningComplete online at your own pace (Self-paced)
- $150.00 excl. GST
This introductory course is designed for anyone in the construction industry who is interested in increasing their project management knowledge and applies to all sectors (residential, industrial, commercial, institutional, pipeline, civil). You will learn the basics of how to successfully plan, manage, and administer projects from start to finish.
What Will You Learn?
By the end of this course you will:
- Understand the construction business and your role in it as a construction project manager.
- Know how to effectively communicate through listening, writing, and verbal communication.
- Know how to manage and maintain worksite relationships.
- Understand what happens at the project procurement stage.
- Know your roles and responsibilities at each of the following stages:
- Self-paced e-learning course
- Course content contains interactive elements, scenarios, videos, and quizzes to reinforce learning
- About 4-5 hours of self-paced instruction
- A final mark of 100% is required in order to receive a certificate of completion. The final test will be multiple-choice, and if you don’t succeed on your first attempt, you can continue to re-take the test until you pass. Your course completion certificate will not be released until you successfully complete the final test with a score of 100%.
Supported Operating Systems:
- Computers: Windows, Apple
- Smartphones/Tablets: Android, Apple
Compatible Internet Browsers: Google Chrome, Safari, Microsoft Edge, Firefox
Internet connection is required
- Course access is not immediate. Please plan for up to 24-48 hours before you gain course access.
- You will receive an email from our Training & Education Team within 24-48 hours with login information and instructions on how to access your course.
- If you have purchased your course on a weekend or holiday, we will email you your access information within 24-48 hours of the next regular business day.
No Refunds or Cancellations
Online course orders and purchases are a final sale. Once your sale or order is placed, we cannot provide a refund or cancel your purchase. Please ensure that you are purchasing the correct training before placing your order or making your purchase.
This course is delivered through BuildForce Canada’s E-Learning Centre. BuildForce Canada provides Canada’s construction and maintenance industry with the information and resources it needs to meet and manage its workforce requirements. Focusing on three key areas — labour market information, recruitment and retention, and e-learning and skills development - their programs and initiatives have helped the industry build the capacity and capability required to meet current and future workforce demand since 2001. Learn more about BuildForce Canada online at www.buildforce.ca
Course Credits Information
- Gold Seal: 3 Credits
- Licensed Residential Builders: 4 CPD Points, Informal*
- *Disclaimer: CPD Points may be subject to change by BC Housing. Always verify CPD points for yourself.
- BC Housing Education Portal: https://www.bccsa.ca/index.php?id=119
- BC Housing Licensing & Consumer Services: https://www.bchousing.org/licensing-consumer-services/builder-licensing/