- Gold Seal Credits: 1
- Licensed Residential Builder CPD Points: 7
This BCCSA course is for anyone that may be required to give a toolbox talk or hold a safety meeting. You will have the opportunity to develop and practice the practical skills you need to deliver effective presentations in your work.
1 Day, 8.5 Hours
BCCSA | British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance
$100.00 excl. GST
No events to show
Train the Safety Trainer is managed by the British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA). It is now being offered by BCCSA both in-person, and online via live, instructor-led, online training.
This 1-day course is designed to teach you how to plan and deliver safety training to adult learners. Ideas and strategies are presented that will give you a basis for making sound decisions in your own training settings. The emphasis in this course is on the development of the practical skills you need to deliver effective presentations in the workplace.
Course Overview: click here
Registration & Contact Information
This training is managed and delivered by BCCSA. Registration and payment is available on the BCCSA website. Use the “Register” button above to register, pay, and learn more on the BCCSA website.
Questions? Contact BCCSA for more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Toll-Free: 1-877-860-3675
*Please refer to the course schedule on the BCCSA website for the most accurate and up-to-date information: https://www.bccsa.ca/cal.php?permalink=List-Course-Schedule-Register
Course Credits Information
- Gold Seal Credits: 1 GSC Credit
- Licenced Residential Builders: 7 CPD Points, Informal*
- *Disclaimer: CPD Points may be subject to change by BC Housing. Always verify CPD points for yourself.
- BC Housing Education Portal: https://www.bccsa.ca/index.php?id=119
- BC Housing Licensing & Consumer Services: https://www.bchousing.org/licensing-consumer-services/builder-licensing/