- Gold Seal Credits: 2
- Licensed Residential Builder CPD Points: 14
This BCCSA course explains B.C.'s OHS legislation as it pertains to construction safety and explores the roles and responsibilities of a construction safety professional in program administration and communication.
2 Days, 8.5 Hours each day
BCCSA | British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance
$250.00 excl. GST
No events to show
BC Construction Safety Legislation & Admin is managed by the British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA). It is now being offered by BCCSA both in-person, and online via live, instructor-led, online training.
This 2-day course is designed for owners, supervisors, joint health and safety committee members, safety administrators and those pursuing the National Construction Safety Officer (NCSO) designation. By participating in practical exercises, you will increase your familiarity with the Workers Compensation Act (WCA), OHS Regulation and gain essential technical communication skills. Attendees also will learn about BC’s OHS legislation as it pertains to construction safety and explore the roles and responsibilities of a construction safety professional in program administration.
Course Overview: click here
Registration & Contact Information
This training is managed and delivered by BCCSA. Registration and payment is available on the BCCSA website. Use the “Register” button above to register, pay, and learn more on the BCCSA website.
Questions? Contact BCCSA for more information:
- Email: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Phone Toll-Free: / 1-877-860-3675
*Please refer to the course schedule on the BCCSA website for the most accurate and up-to-date information: https://www.bccsa.ca/cal.php?permalink=List-Course-Schedule-Register
Course Credits Information
- Gold Seal Credits: 2 GSC Credits
- Licenced Residential Builders: 14 CPD Points, Informal*
- *Disclaimer: CPD Points may be subject to change by BC Housing. Always verify CPD points for yourself.
- BC Housing Education Portal: https://www.bccsa.ca/index.php?id=119
- BC Housing Licensing & Consumer Services: https://www.bchousing.org/licensing-consumer-services/builder-licensing/