- Gold Seal Credits: 2
- Licensed Residential Builder CPD Points: 14
This BCCSA course is designed for Supervisors, Safety Officers, and Managers and will enable you to: define supervisory and management roles, complete inspections, and conduct safety investigations.
2 Days, 8.5 Hours each day
BCCSA | British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance
$200.00 excl. GST
No events to show
Leadership for Safety Excellence is managed by the British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA). It is now being offered by BCCSA both in-person, as well as online via live, instructor-led, online training.
This 2-day course introduces the basic concepts of health & safety and is designed to provide participants with tools to integrate into their daily activities. Course materials are geared toward supervisory positions, however, will benefit others who are responsible for health & safety in their organisations. You will also learn important information about training/communication and hazard assessments.
Course Overview: click here
Registration & Contact Information
This training is managed and delivered by BCCSA. Registration and payment is available on the BCCSA website. Use the “Register” button above to register, pay, and learn more on the BCCSA website.
Questions? Contact BCCSA for more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Toll-Free: 1-877-860-3675
*Please refer to the course schedule on the BCCSA website for the most accurate and up-to-date information: https://www.bccsa.ca/cal.php?permalink=List-Course-Schedule-Register
Course Credits Information
- Gold Seal Credits: 2 GSC Credits
- Licensed Residential Builders: 14 CPD Points, Informal*
- *Disclaimer: CPD Points may be subject to change by BC Housing. Always verify CPD points for yourself.
- BC Housing Education Portal: https://www.bccsa.ca/index.php?id=119
- BC Housing Licensing & Consumer Services: https://www.bchousing.org/licensing-consumer-services/builder-licensing/