Women in Construction (WiC) is a grassroots Vancouver Island network working to promote and support female participation in one of the key sectors of our provincial economy: construction.
- To develop an informal network among women in the construction community.
- To provide career and personal development opportunities.
- To connect women and their supporters throughout the construction community.
- To promote a career in construction to the next generation.
Women in Construction (WiC) is proudly promoted and supported by the Vancouver Island Construction Association.
Interested in being a sponsor?
- Logo on WiC Nanaimo promotional emails;
- Logo on the registration page;
- Option to speak for five (5) minutes at the start of the meeting; and
- Option to distribute promo or marketing information to the group.
WiC Nanaimo Leadership Team
|Name / Position||Company|
|Anu Mayer, Chair||Island Aggregates|
|Jenna Mayzes, Vice Chair||United Floor Centre|
|Bonnie Hunter, Secretary||Saywell Contracting|
|Courtenay Ndiaye, Communications||BDC Financial|
|Jane Lumb, Member-at-large||MNP LLP|
|Maryssa Curtis, Member-at-large||Kinetic Construction|
|Felicia Mark, Member-at-large||F&M Installations|
|Jane Lumb, Member-at-large||Regional District of Nanaimo|