COR INTERNAL AUDITOR TRAINING
COR Internal Auditor Training is a course delivered by the BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA) and hosted at the VICA Nanaimo Training Centre.
Who should take this course?
This course is a requirement for companies participating in the COR program that wish to have an internal auditor complete their audits.
What will you learn?
This course introduces the concepts of health and safety program auditing and provides the participant with comprehensive information on the Certificate of Recognition program and the certification process for companies seeking COR certification and the Worksafe rebate. During this two-day course, you will focus on an in-depth mock audit workshop using a mock company to complete the National Audit Document.
By the end of the course, you will learn:
- The elements of a health and safety program
- Types of Audits
- The audit process
- Auditor verification techniques: documentation review, site observation, and interviews
- The COR certification process
- The National COR Audit Document: how to complete the audit instrument
- The development of audit executive summaries and action plans
COR Internal Auditor Training is a BC Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA) course hosted at the VICA Nanaimo Training Centre.
Registration for this course is through the BCCSA - the registration link below will take you to the BCCSA registration page.