Bob Hildenbrandt, P.Eng., LEED AP, GSC
With over 40 years of experience in the Alberta marketplace, Bob has recently retired from Graham Construction where he was Vice-President, Prairies. In this role, he developed and led a regional team of construction groups in Western Canada that focused on performance and client satisfaction. Bob’s prior experience includes leadership roles at Ledcor and PCL with an extensive list of major projects as project manager and executive-in-charge. He was also part of a team developing strategic initiatives and executing major projects in Alberta’s oil and gas market,
Bob has an excellent reputation for building teams, motivating staff, and overcoming challenges in the delivery of construction projects. Throughout his career, he developed strong personal relationships across all facets of the industry including Clients, Consultants and Trades.
Bob is a past Chair of both the Calgary Construction Association and the Alberta Construction Association. He has also served on the Board and Executive of the Canadian Construction Association, and as Chair for national construction industry organizations focused on BIM and Lean Construction.
- CCDC 14 & 15: Managing the Uniqueness of Design Build
- CCDC Contracts: Supplementaries & Non-Standard Clauses | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Managing CCDC Contracts for Project Success | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Project Delivery Methods | LIVE, ONLINE Training
- Proposal Pursuit: Strategies for Success | LIVE, ONLINE Training