- Gold Seal Credits: 1
- Licensed Residential Builder CPD Points: 7
BCCSA | Principles of Injury Management
This BCCSA course focuses on the theory behind returning an injured worker back to the workplace and provide you with useful tools and strategies in developing return-to-work plans for your company.
1 Day, 8.5 Hours
BCCSA | British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance
$100.00 excl. GST
No events to show
Principles of Injury Management is managed by the British Columbia Construction Safety Alliance (BCCSA). It is now being offered by BCCSA both in-person, and online via live, instructor-led, online training.
This 1-day course is designed for Owners, Safety Officers, Managers and Supervisors and introduces attendees to best practices in injury management. It will guide participants in building proactive and responsive approaches to help injured workers stay at work or return to safe and productive work as soon as possible. Focusing on the theory behind returning an injured worker back to the workplace, this course will also provide you with useful tools and strategies in developing return-to-work plans for your company. You’ll gain ideas and practical tools that you can take back to your workplace and use right away.
Course Overview: click here
Registration & Contact Information
This training is managed and delivered by BCCSA. Registration and payment is available on the BCCSA website. Use the “Register” button above to register, pay, and learn more on the BCCSA website.
Questions? Contact BCCSA for more information:
- Email: email@example.com
- Phone Toll-Free: 1-877-860-3675
*Please refer to the course schedule on the BCCSA website for the most accurate and up-to-date information: https://www.bccsa.ca/cal.php?permalink=List-Course-Schedule-Register
Course Credits Information
- Gold Seal Credits: 1 GSC Credit
- Licenced Residential Builders: 7 CPD Points, Informal*
- Disclaimer: CPD Points may be subject to change by BC Housing. Always verify CPD points for yourself.
- BC Housing Education Portal: https://www.bccsa.ca/index.php?id=119
- BC Housing Licensing & Consumer Services: https://www.bchousing.org/licensing-consumer-services/builder-licensing/