Business Benefits of Acceptable Worksite Culture | Builders Code | Live, ONLINE
Establishing acceptable worksite culture begins with senior company leaders whose influence affects your entire organization. This course will help senior decision makers to understand and measure the tangible business benefits of acceptable worksite culture. You’ll learn how to assess and define your own company’s worksite culture and walk away with free tools to help you implement change.
$95.00 excl. GST
No events to show
The Builders Code sets a standard code of conduct for workers on construction sites. It defines an ‘Acceptable Worksite’ as the starting point for reducing risk and ensuring a safe and productive environment for all workers. The Builders Code is intended to help construction employers communicate a reasonable, consistent behaviour expectation to improve the safety, productivity and retention of skilled tradespeople, and reduce project risk.
This course is designed for those in senior decision-making roles and will help you to understand and measure the tangible business benefits of acceptable worksite culture. You’ll learn how to assess and define your own company’s worksite culture and walk away with free tools to help you implement change.
By the end of this course, you will:
- Learn how to reduce incidences of discrimination and bias due to age, gender, race, ethnicity, risk tolerance (COVID-19) and other factors that are unrelated to work performance
- Understand the business case for improving worksite culture
- Become aware of how your own role influences culture on the worksite
- Gain real tools to improve the way you communicate with, hire, reward, and manage your team
- Learn how to use the free Builders Code resources to support your efforts
- Live, Online, Instructor-led training
- This course is facilitated by the instructor on the Zoom platform. Access information will be provided to you in advance of the training.