Our Contractor Owners Groups (COGs) give you access to professional business consultation services and support at a fraction of the cost of hiring a private consultant. Join a small group of like-minded business owners and share facilitated learning and discussions on key topics that impact you and your business.
- Each COG will be a small group of 6-8 VICA members, representing different trade scopes.
- Members will never be in the same group as one of their competitors.
A key focus of the COGs program is to help you transition from working ‘in’ your business to working ‘on’ your business. This shift in mindset will enable you to move from working in your business just to earn a wage, to using your business as a tool to create wealth for yourself.
- One-on-one orientation call with the program facilitator
- Five (5) monthly breakfast meetings (7:15-9:30 AM) — covering topics based on your unique business needs
- Hard copies of all resources provided at breakfast meetings
- One (1) two-hour, private business consultation with the program facilitator to develop an action plan
- Summer social wrap-up event with members of all COG groups
Our goal with COGs is to help you see the big picture of your business instead of being bogged down in minor day-to-day details. We want to give you the tools and resources you need to create a better work-life balance as an entrepreneurial tradesperson.
Want more info?
Contact Mark Taylor, Program Facilitator: 250-668 8050 or via email.