Kicking off the New Year with a New VICA Website to Serve You Better
On Thursday, January 2, 2020 we're going live with a brand new, much-anticipated website with all the bells and whistles from the backend to the frontend — much like a mullet, but with the business in the back and the party in the front! In addition to new and enhanced features, you'll find it more intuitive and more efficient.
The new VICA website will serve all visitors better by giving you:
- A modern look and feel, resulting in a better user experience
- Fast, simplified registration for VICA events, including free WiC and U40 events
- An easy-to-search Member Directory by company name, keyword, division, or category
The new VICA website will serve our members better by giving you:
- Intuitive management of member account information for easy updates
- An InfoHub with access to member-exclusive benefits and event reminders
- Auto-populating fields when logged in for faster event and course registration
- Flexibility to add individual team members to access VICA services and email subscriptions
- The ability to showcase multiple branches and subsidiary companies (if members) in our Member Directory
- Timely and accurate billing, including the option to invoice yourself and securely store credit card information
Questions? Email or call Kelly Marion, Manager of Marketing and Communications at kelly(at)vicabc.ca or 250-800-1918.