Mike Crucil has spent 34 years developing and strategically building a successful general & electrical contracting business. He is an advocate and sponsor for many important labour and electrical causes in British Columbia and the Western Provinces. Over the years, Mike has been on the:
- Chair of the Board for the Electrical Contractors Association of BC
- Chair of the Electrical Contractors Association Communications Committee
- Board of Director - Electrical Contractors Association Governance Committee
- Chair of the Vancouver Island Chapter of the Electrical Contractors Association of BC
- Chair of the Vancouver Island University Professional Advisory Committee
- Trustee for the Western Joint Electrical Training Society
- Trustee for the Health & Welfare as well as the Bursary Funds associated to the International Brotherhood of Electrical Workers Local 230, 1003 and 993.
FMI has learned the significant value of giving back to the areas where we work, supporting local businesses, charities, youth groups, and educational initiatives. In addition to providing new electrical infrastructure and meaningful employment within aboriginal communities, one of Mike’s key objectives within FMI’s Aboriginal Engagement Program is to provide training scholarships and support community initiatives in order to increase knowledge and capacity building within indigenous communities.
He is passionate about team building, family and perpetuating the skills and craftsmanship of electrical, construction and other business opportunities.