Building on the success of our Capital Project Delivery Forum, we’re kicking it up a notch this year!
This one-of-a-kind, flagship event will focus on industry trends and processes relevant to everyone in B.C.'s construction sector. Through workshops, panel discussions, and a special keynote speaker, this conference will provide a venue and opportunity for industry stakeholders to learn, connect, and grow.
Participants will come from all walks of construction from contractors, suppliers, engineers, and architects to owners and developers.
2018 VICA CONFERENCE PROGRAM:
- Marijuana in the Workplace
- Procurement & Contract Negotiations: The Good, the Bad, the Ugly
- Affordable Housing: Joining Forces to Build More Housing
- Resolving the Inevitable Construction Dispute: Identifying Causes and Possible Solutions
- Women in Trades: The Keys to Attract, Retain and Respect
- Development: Look to the Horizon
- Creating a Cultural Shift: Laying the foundation to sustainable business relationships with Indigenous communities.
You can also look forward to:
- an introductory presentation on the island's construction economy
- an industry-specific trade show
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Terry O'Reilly, CBC Radio One Host
- networking opportunities with industry peers and partners
- a CEO Reception for sponsors, panelists, and VIPs the evening before
- a Closing Reception with all conference participants
In today’s fast-paced and dynamic construction climate, it's more important than ever to adapt, adopt, and stay ahead of the curve. Take advantage of early bird pricing! Register today: VICAConference.ca