If you don't know, you can't grow....
Exclusive to VICA members, the Capital Project Plan Series is designed to connect contractors with owners across Vancouver Island. At each 1.5 hour lunch event, guest speakers present their respective plans for the coming year.
Interested in sponsoring an event that brings together the industry's decision-makers? Email email@example.com.
- Stay tuned!
Hear their plans, so you can create yours!
CPPS events provide the venue and the opportunity to ask the questions you need answers to, while connecting you with other industry professionals. There is time for networking before and after the event.
- BC Housing & Vancouver Island Health Authority (with the City of Nanaimo) | March 15 | Nanaimo
- BC Housing & Vancouver Island Health Authority | March 6 | Courtenay
- BC Housing, Greater Victoria Housing Society & Greater Victoria Harbour Authority | February 6, 2019 | Victoria
- City of Nanaimo & Nanaimo Airport Authority | October 17, 2018 | Nanaimo
- BC Transit & BC Ferries | September 25, 2018 | Victoria
- BC Hydro and BC Ferries | March 7 | Courtenay
- VIU & Town of Qualicum Beach | February 27, 2018 | Nanaimo
- DCC & Ministry of Citizens' Services | January 22, 2018 | Victoria
- City of Victoria | November 29, 2017 | Victoria
- Comox Valley Regional District & DCC | September 19, 2017 | Courtenay