Playoff hockey in August, who would have thought — in Edmonton and Toronto of all places too! While we all tune back into professional sports, why not up the ante and put some money on the line?
With the return of the NHL, we thought it would be appropriate to introduce the first-ever VICA Hockey Playoff Pool, with cash prizes for the first, second, and third-place finishers!
How to enter:
- Purchase your spot by emailing Sarah, firstname.lastname@example.org
- Instructions to register online will be sent once you’ve reserved your spot
- $50 per entry, limited to one entry per email address.
- Invoices will be sent out at the start of the season. Payment will be required within 5 days.
Sponsorship opportunities are available! Click here for more information.
How it works:
- All VICA members & family are welcome to participate!
- Limit to one entry per person and will include 21 selections
- Box Selection Pool format
- Points will be accumulated as follows:
- Goal: 2 points
- Assist: 1 point
- OT goal: +1 point
- Game-winning goal: +1 point
- Wins: 1 point
- Shutout: +2points
- At the end of the playoffs – winner will be determined by the most points accumulated throughout the playoffs
- In the event of a tie, the winner will be determined by the most total goals and assists overall.
- CASH PRIZES for 1st, 2nd, and 3rd place.
- The remaining 50% of proceeds will go to the Construction Foundation of BC
- Sample Draft Sheet is provided for information- but please enter your picks online!