2021 VICA Annual General Meeting
The VICA Annual General Meeting will be held at 3:00 PM on Thursday, November 18, 2021. At the AGM, members of the Vancouver Island Construction Association will elect their 2021/22 Board of Directors. There are two (2) Directors up for reelection and two (2) vacancies available; please consider standing for election.
Call for Nominations Now Open
The deadline to nominate is 4:00 PM, October 15, 2021.
The VICA Board provides leadership and guidance on behalf of the VICA Membership. Broaden your professional experience and actively participate in the work of your Association by sitting on the Board.
As a Director, you will have the opportunity to:
- give back to and strengthen your profession;
- have input into matters that affect the construction community;
- learn more about and contribute to the resolution of issues;
- work with other members who care about the construction community;
- work on an exceptionally well-functioning, effective board;
- broaden your professional experience; and
- be a leader in the construction community.
To find what is expected of you as a Director, please click here.
As per our constitution and bylaws, representatives of voting member companies may stand for election. If you are an associate member and wish to stand for election, please contact Owen O’Rourke at 250-800-1722.
Put forward your name to serve on the Board:
You can also submit your nomination:
- In-Person: 5-1850 Northfield Rd, Nanaimo; 1075 Alston St, Victoria
- By Mail: 1075 Alston Street, Victoria, BC V9A 3S6
* Your nomination must be submitted by 4:00 PM on October 15, 2021.